Join us in our Academy and make the best decision in your life. We are the portal of success and walfare.
Follow the path of wisdom and allow your imagination to roam in the releams of knowlege. Choose your suitable application.
Lighthouse Academy wants the best students, from every kind of background, from every country in the world.
The academy is committed to ensuring that our undergraduate admissions processes identify students with outstanding academic potential and the ability to benefit from an Lighthouse course whatever their background, as outlined in the vision of the academy.
Lighthouse Academy undertakes a wide range of activities to inform, attract, and support the most able candidates from all socio-economic, cultural and geographical backgrounds. We know that our main challenges lie in encouraging students from under-represented groups and international groups and ethnics to apply to Lighthouse Academy and in helping them to make competitive applications. As a result our outreach activity has become increasingly targeted at those groups that are under-represented in higher education in general, international students in general and the Lighthouse Academy in particular.
• students living in neighbourhoods where there is low-participation higher education.
• Syrian students who were obliged to leave Syria due to the circumstances of war.
• those living in areas of socio-economic disadvantage.
• Syrian students who are living in Europe and the UK.
• Students from the developing countries.
• under-represented ethnic minority groups (African, Caribbean, Pakistani and Bangladeshi);
• white working class boys and girls
• rural and coastal locations with a history of low progression to higher education
The University has access targets which relate to some of these groups for the academic year 2017-2018 which includes:
Target 1: to increase the percentage of developing countries undergraduate students to 15%.
Target 2: to increase the percentage from disadvantaged socio-economic backgrounds to 7%.
Target 3: to increase the percentage from Syrians who are living in the neighbourhoods to 20%.
Target 4: To increase the percentage of students from different ethics groups to 15% .
Target 5: To increase the percentage of international students to 30%
We have great dreams and great hope. Objectives of the academy are to be obvious here.
In order to know all information related to registration, please send a message.